Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cold Water Extraction didnt work?

Okay so I had 12 vicodin and no longer had anymore jaw pain (had wisdom teeth pulled) so I decided to take advantage of what I had in front of me. Concidering that I didn't want to just down 6000mg of acetaminophen and severely damage my liver and only wanted the 5mg of hydrocodone per pill I looked online and found the cold water extraction technique. I crushed the 12 pills and put them in about 2 oz of warm water and stirred it for about 2 minutes. After wards I put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Took the liquid and strained it through 2 coffee filters into a clean cup. That of which I drank and threw away the remains. Dissapointaly I still haven't felt one thing and its been two hours, which by now I know for a fact that I wont feel anything. Why didn't this work? It was 60mg of hydrocodone and I haven't taken more than 2 of these pills at a time. The water looked like a slight milky haze and tasted very sour, made me have a discusted look on my face. My nose is now started to itch severely so could it be that I have an extremely high tolerance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment