Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My boyfriend cashed a check for his 'friend' as a favor & it turned out to be forged and stolen & it bounced!?

My boyfriend has recently tried to help out his 'friend' who asked him to cash a check for him. This friend had been issued a check from his father for over $3000 and asked my boyfriend if he could cash it for him. So my boyfriend deposited the check into his bank account, then withdrawing the amount in cash to give to his friend. My boyfriend has since been informed that the check has bounced and his 'friend' has been sent to jail (on unrelated charges nothing to do with this story) so he is unreachable. My boyfriend got a hold of the father of his friend only to be told that the check must have been stolen and forged by his son and he was unwilling to help or get involved. So now my boyfriend`s bank account is greatly overdrawn in debt and the bank has no options to help him out.. what do we do??????

0 comments:

Post a Comment