Thursday, August 11, 2011

Would guys freak out if their girlfriends did this to them in the bedroom?

I was thinking of surprising my guy one night...something totally off the wall to spice things up ;-) One night, when he is least expecting it...put some sexy music on, prop him in a sitting position... handcuff him to the bed...strip him of his clothes. Stand above him, and give him a little strip tease...but just keeping my bra and thigh highs on. Lay with my back on top of him...so he has total view of my front, and then start masturbating myself....roll over, wrap m my legs around his neck, and pull out the vibrator and use that on myself as well. He will be getting a show, but be unwilling to move or touch me. And of course...in time....I will straddle him so he can finish me off. I read some things online, that some guys are freaked out at the thought of being restrained. So guys, if your girlfriend did this...would you like it?? Or get freaked out??? I don't want to ask him...I don't want him to have any clue what I am planning on doing...want it to be a surpise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment