Thursday, August 11, 2011

How can I keep my family, the gods, together?

They are always fighting one and another. Apollo wont forgive Hermes for the cattle incident. Artemis is shouting at Apollo over some man Apollo killed out at sea as she loved him...ok...Dionysus is rolling around drunk and Athena is making more rules than I can remember, most of which are making Ares angry and when he gets angry everyone starts to fight. Oh I have tried to keep my family together for aeon's but I am really running out of ideas now, they is only so many times you can talk to Hermes about stealing or ban Dionysus from drinking...I am thinking of extreme measures *Holds up cattle prod* Do you think this is work *Shocks Hephaestus* I wanted to do that for so long! That will teach him for that chair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment