Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's the best way to mix whey protein and creatine in the same shake?

I have chocolate flavored whey protein and fruit punch flavored creatine...the flavors actually taste okay together. But what's the best way to mix them both into the same drink? I'd prefer to just drink the one shake instead of mixing each powder into a separate drink. The other day I ended up making two 8 oz. shakes and trying to down them both, which wasn't necessarily easy to do due to the volume of liquid. Do I need to use 8 oz. of liquid for each scoop...making a 16 oz. shake? Or is it okay to only use 8 oz. of liquid while still using both scoops? Also, any good recipes for mixing peanut butter and fruit into the drink as well? I have a little milkshake mixer that I've been using, I'm just trying to figure out a good solid combination that doesn't completely fill me up when I try to drink it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment